Faraday House, Battersea, SW11
- Iconic development
- Two bedroom apartment
- Open plan living and dining area
- Main bedroom with en-suite
- Private balcony
- Bespoke integrated kitchen
- Concierge service
- Residents gym
- Close to transport links and amenities
- Surrounded by an abundance of amenities, local shops and green spaces
A modern two double bedroom apartment set in the iconic Battersea Power Station development Faraday House.
The property comprises of entrance with ample storage, spacious main bedroom with en-suite, second double bedroom, main bathroom and open plan living with fully integrated kitchen and lounge with wood flooring and floor-to-ceiling windows allowing plenty of natural light to flow in.
Residents of Faraday House have exclusive access to a well-equipped gym, swimming pool, residents lounge and bar, cinema room, and concierge service.
There is a multitude of vibrant restaurants, bars and shops on site, and Battersea Park is only a short walk from the property.